As every year, the ranking is established based on 5 criteria:
- The tax burden on individuals resident in the country
- The quality of life in the country
- The legal and physical security of the country
- The quality of the economic investment program developed by the local government to encourage investment in the country by new residents. The speed at which files are processed is also taken into account in this criterion.
- The country’s geographical location, its accessibility, its areas of interest and the quality of its infrastructure